Form or Application
Eastern Region NHD Registration - Waukesha
National History Day in Wisconsin
Event Date: Saturday, March 29, 2014
Registration Deadline: Signed registrations with fee due by Friday, March 14, 2014
Contact: Fred Beuttler, 262-524-7660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register for National History Day (Eastern Region)
- Fill in all information on the form below.
- Click the "Register" button.
- Print the email you receive. Your teacher will need to mail it in to register for this event.
- Have a parent (or guardian) sign the email. Note: For group entries, each group member must have a parent (or guardian) sign the email.
- Give the signed email to your teacher or advisor. (No fee is required to enter.)
- If you are submitting a paper: Make four copies of your paper and bibliography and give those to your teacher or advisor.
- If you are submitting a website: Add the process paper and annotated bibliography to your website before the registration deadline (March 14, 2014). Your website and papers must be completed in the NHD Website Editor on or before the registration deadline. Students will be locked out of their websites on the deadline date. No further website edits will be allowed after the deadline.
- Please have your teacher or advisor mail signed confirmation emails and entry fees to the following postal address:
Carroll University History Department
100 N. East Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186