Form or Application
State Event NHD Registration - Madison
National History Day in Wisconsin
Event Date: Saturday, May 3, 2014
Registration Deadline: Signed registrations with fee due by Friday, April 18, 2014
Contact: Sarah Fallon, 608-261-2465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information: Driving directions and a detail agenda will be mailed two weeks before the contest.
In order to participate in the state event, students must have competed in one of the six regional events in Wisconsin and placed in the top three in their category/division. Registration materials are distributed to state finalists at the regional contests.
If you qualify, use the steps below to register online for the State National History Day in Wisconsin Contest:
How to Register for National History Day (State Event)
- Fill in all information on the form below.
- Click the "Register" button.
- Print the email you receive. Your teacher will need to mail it in to register for this event.
- Have a parent (or guardian) sign the email. Note: For group entries, each group member must have a parent (or guardian) sign the email.Give the signed email to your teacher or advisor with the entry fee of $10 per student. Checks should be made payable to Wisconsin Historical Society.
Please have your teacher or advisor mail signed confirmation emails and entry fees to the following postal address:
- If you are submitting a paper: Make four copies of your paper and bibliography and give those to your teacher or advisor.
- If you are submitting a website: Add the process paper and annotated bibliography to your website before the registration deadline (April 18, 2014). Your website and papers must be completed in the NHD Website Editor on or before the registration deadline. Students will be locked out of their websites on the deadline date. No further website edits will be allowed after the deadline.
State Coordinator - NHD in Wisconsin
Wisconsin Historical Society
816 State Street
Madison, WI 53706