COVID-19 Updates: For the most up-to-date information on accessing our services learn more here.

Search the Wisconsin Historical Society's collections

Searching for

Refine by

Results 1-20 of 43

Painting

Reverend F.F. Ford House

Date: 1938
Description: Reverend F.F. Ford house, at 1023 Spaight Street, was built by Mr. Harris prior to 1875 when it was purchased by Storer. Winifred Ford, widow of Marcus For...
Painting

Andrew Proudfit House

Date: 1939
Description: The Andrew Proudfit house located at 113 West Washington Avenue.
Painting

Leitch House

Date: 1939
Description: The Leitch house located at 752 E. Gorham Street.
Painting

Livesey House

Date: 1939
Description: The Livesey house located at 719 E. Gorham Street.
Painting

Simeon Mills House

Date: 1938
Description: The Simeon Mills (farm) house located at 2709 Sommers Avenue.
Painting

Stoner House

Date: 1938
Description: The Stoner house, located at 321 South Hamilton Street.
Painting

Simeon Mills House

Date: 1939
Description: The Simeon Mills house, located at 222 Monona Avenue.
Painting

Lucien Stanley Hanks House

Date: 1938
Description: The Lucien Stanley Hanks house, located at 216 Langdon Street, was built in 1877.
Painting

Ella Giles House

Date: 1938
Description: Ella Giles house, built by A.A. Bird around 1838 at 451 West Wilson Street.
Painting

Bashford House

Date: 1938
Description: The Bashford house located at 423 North Pinckney Avenue.
Painting

Kendall / Storer House

Date: 1938
Description: The George Storer house, 104 East Gilman Street, built in 1855 by John E. Kendall.
Painting

Lansing Hoyt House

Date: 1939
Description: The Lansing Hoyt house at 221 Monona Avenue was built in 1873 by Hoyt.
Painting

Law Building

Date: 1938
Description: Law Building, University of Wisconsin-Madison, designed by Charles S. Frost, and built in 1893 of Lake Superior brown sandstone.
Painting

David Atwood House

Date: 1939
Description: The David Atwood house, located at 204 Monona Avenue on the corner of Doty Street.
Painting

South Hall

Date: 1938
Description: South Hall at University of Wisconsin-Madison, built in 1855 and designed by John F. Rague.
Painting

William F. Vilas House

Date: 1938
Description: House built by Julius T. Clark in 1859, which in 1878 became the home of William F. Vilas.
Painting

Judge James C. Hopkins House

Date: 1938
Description: The Judge James C. Hopkins house built in 1850 at 134 West Wilson Street.
Painting

Napoleon B. Van Slyke House

Date: 1939
Description: The Napoleon B. Van Slyke house located at 510 N. Carroll Street. The house was built for Van Slyke by A. Kutzbock about 1868.
Painting

Music Hall

Date: 1938
Description: Music Hall, University of Wisconsin-Madison, designed by John F. Rague, and built in 1851 as the first building on campus.
Painting

Levi B. Vilas House

Date: 1938
Description: Levi B. Vilas built this house in 1853 at 521 North Henry Street on the corner of Langdon Street.

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at: